We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 1.5 million customers across 22 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You are the owner for a broad range of features related to our mobile apps. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 3-6 years of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.