We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
You will work closely with our recruitment team and the business to create the strategy for our Internships and Graduate schemes globally.
This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be able to establish long lasting relationships with universities to deliver against hiring targets and build brand recognition across the globe.
You are a brand ambassador and will represent N26 throughout the whole graduate recruitment process.
Once here you will
- Assist in providing strategic direction and tactical execution of the campus recruiting strategy to support and drive business objectives to create a strong, diverse pipeline.
- Create processes between the recruitment team and the business across verticals, including hiring events, standardised candidate evaluation methods as well as mid-year and end-of-year reviews, including feedback sessions.
- Conduct regular analysis/statistics to measure effectiveness of our programs.
- Seek out opportunities to obtain external benchmark data, hiring trends, market insights and analysis, and communicate this to senior leaders.
- Assist in the creation of on and off Campus event Roadmaps to support hiring strategy.
- Develop creative ways to increase our Brand awareness and integrity on and off campus.
- Create, drive and manage applicant interview selection process by working closely with key decision makers; manage offer approval process with HR, communicate candidate offers and turn-downs.
- Full-Time Training Program: Work with internal trainers to build training content and schedule.
- Develop content and train business on Intern/Graduate recruitment, selection and program details.
What you'll bring along
- At least 3 years of end to end Graduate recruitment experience
- Strategic ability to create change, challenge status quo & inspire and lead others
- Good understanding of key trends and markets, research & generations
- Experience in delivering projects initiatives global as well as locally
- Ability to manage high volume & operational delivery
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
What we offer
- You will be part of an amazing People Team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process.
- Two furry friends: Jamie and Hilda!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and we are a bunch of foodies!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Please identify in your application your earliest start date.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.