We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Own and manage the Talent program for internships, working students, graduates and other related hiring initiatives
- Support campus recruiting events working closely with our recruiting partners and hiring teams
- Assist and liaise with hiring managers to guide them through the hiring process from setting up the roles in our applicant tracking system to coordinating the final offer
- Organise Internship program events such as talks and events with business leaders and mentoring opportunities
- Promote the internship program internally to increase awareness and partner with our employer branding team to reach a wider external audience
- Create and maintain all internal documentation making this simple, accessible and intuitive to use
- Track and assess the ongoing success of the program gathering feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Troubleshoot problems with systems or processes where necessary.
What you'll bring along
- You are a natural organiser and master of time-management
- You have self-initiative and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision but are also comfortable to ask for help if you need it
- You are somebody who is curious by nature
- You are adaptable to change and see opportunities where others see problems
- You have already gained experience preparing and structuring clear, well thought our documentation and processes
- You have a bias for action.
What we offer
- You will be part of an amazing People Team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process.
- Two furry friends: Jamie and Hilda!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and we are a bunch of foodies!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Please identify in your application your earliest start date.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.