We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- Create innovative social campaigns to grow engagement and boost N26 community and influencers
- Develop and manage social media calendar - including visuals, copy, social tone of voice and messaging standards
- Coordination with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to create, support, and execute content creation and initiatives
- Oversee quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Establish and share best practice and growth strategies across platforms and countries across multiple platforms and countries
- Build and manage onboarding and training of Community Managers
- 3-5 years of social media and community management experience in B2C (either in-house or agency)
- Experienced in developing the analytics framework, establishing KPIs, reports and identifying key insights
- Experienced with multi-country organization
- Drive for action accountability and ability to handle a multitude of projects
- Strong oral and written communication and excellent computer skills
- English fluency required; additional European language a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighborhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.