We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once Here You Will
- Use your design knowledge to tell captivating brand stories to expand N26’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
- Drive projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction with clear communication practices, bringing them on the journey with you.
- Establish and maintain our design standards, systems and guidelines in every project you touch. — creating coherent messaging across all markets.
- Provide guidance and feedback to junior members of the team.
- Be an active member of the N26 Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company.
What You'll Bring Along
- 6+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity and digital design.
- History of self-initiated projects
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- A developed sense of leadership that comes packaged with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and belief in the value of teamwork.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to build confidence and push to make change happen.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- Your own ideas and dreams about the future of banking.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German classes.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.