We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- Create original content and adapt global initiatives to drive engagement on all local social media channels.
- Brainstorm, create and execute projects and initiatives to let the world know about N26, thus increase brand awareness.
- Engage and grow N26 German speaking community and influencers.
- Amplify N26 virality on social media and product launches, events, etc.
- Manage the German community beyond digital (goodies, events, etc.) - even organise local events in Germany.
- Work closely with the customer service to improve customer experience.
- Analyze data and give clear recommendations for improvements.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s)
- 1-2 years of Community Management across main social media platforms for B2C brands
- Native German speaker or have 100% fluency (having lived in Germany for many years) and fluent in English
- You breath stories, swipe is your second nature and you think news should only have 280 characters
- You have proven experience at growing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting
- You know how to share and present to a broader audience
- You are a team player and always ready to help others
- You are creative and have a drive for action
- Banking experience is not necessary
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.