We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
As part of the Employee Experience Team, you will play an important role in supporting the development of our people and be an important factor in this journey from the very first moment you interact with them. What’s important to acknowledge, is not everyone’s experience is the same - nor should it be. Our focus is to ensure we tailor our approach and solutions with this in mind.
- Own and manage the Talent program for internships, working students, graduates and other related hiring initiatives.
- Support campus recruiting events working closely with our recruiting partners and hiring teams.
- Assist and liaise with hiring managers to guide them through the hiring process from setting up the roles in our applicant tracking system to coordinating the final offer.
- Organise Internship program events such as talks and events with business leaders and mentoring opportunities.
- Promote the internship program internally to increase awareness and partner with our employer branding team to reach a wider external audience.
- Create and maintain all internal documentation making this simple, accessible and intuitive to use.
- Track and assess the ongoing success of the program gathering feedback to identify areas of improvement.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems or processes where necessary.
- You are a natural organiser and master of time-management.
- You have self-initiative and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision but are also comfortable to ask for help if you need it.
- You are somebody who is curious by nature.
- You are adaptable to change and see opportunities where others see problems.
- You have already gained experience preparing and structuring clear, well thought our documentation and processes.
- You have a bias for action.
What We Offer
We put opportunity at the forefront - here you'll have the chance to gain experience in a way not common in traditional talent programs. This requires a large degree of autonomy, support and - most importantly - trust in you and what you do and can achieve.
** The internship will run for up to 6 months and be based out of our Berlin office. Ideally, you are available immediately or upon short notice. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
** Paid Internship
An Extra Bit About You
What we'd love to see, rather than a classical cover letter, is a brief overview (1 page is fine) of:
- what you're looking to gain from this opportunity
- how you can add value with your own 'super power(s)'
- what sets your heart on fire about this opportunity
Sound good? We're looking forward to hearing from you.