We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will?
- Support the Spanish team in growing brand awareness and N26 users in Spain.
- Translate and localise global content from English into Spanish.
- Produce fresh and creative content for our performance marketing channels, website/landing pages, CRM activities and social media.
- Hold full responsibility in curating content for the N26 blog and online magazine. Proactively work with the Communications Manager Spain on defining topics and trends for our Content calendar.
- Support in planning online and offline marketing campaigns; working closely with the Spanish team.
What you will bring along?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- Outstanding writing and communications skills - and a real passion for writing
- Native Spanish speaker or have 100% fluency (having lived in Spain for many years) and fluent in English
- 2-3 years of written content creation experience and are capable to adjust your tone of voice if required
- Understanding of the basic SEO principles
- No banking experience is necessary
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.