We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and N26 users in Spain.
- Create and localize Spanish language content that sets new standards for retail banking marketing.
- Produce fresh and creative content for our performance marketing channels, website/landing pages, SEO strategies, CRM activities, social media, and even in the N26 app itself.
- Hold full responsibility in curating content for the N26 blog and online magazine.
- Take a crucial part in building an engaging social media community using your natural knack for creativity.
- Support in planning online and offline marketing campaigns; working closely with our online marketing and channel managers.
What you will bring along?
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, from a respected university. Bachelor’s Degree also accepted depending on work experience
- You are a native Spanish speaker and also fluent in English, which means you understand and can play with the subtleties of the Spanish language and not only translate but truly localize English content to the local market.
- You understand the current tone of voice of N26 in Spanish and English and have good ideas how to build on it for new campaigns.
- You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience in various creative marketing, communications or copywriting roles, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company
- You are bursting with creative ideas, yet also have the organization and planning skills to map a careful roadmap to execute them well.
- You are passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself - perhaps your own blog, for example! You love to write, whether it’s creating new copy from the ground up, or also translating sometimes from English to Spanish or vice-versa.
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.