We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- You will develop and manage full-cycle recruiting process for business and commercial (non-tech) positions for N26.
- You will build and maintain steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible sourcing channels (including direct search and social media platforms).
- You will establish strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders.
- You will assist in assessment centres, sourcing activities and other related recruitment coordination when necessary.
- You will support employer branding concepts and projects.
What you will bring along?
- 1-2 years experience in recruiting (internship/working student), preferably in a high-growth startup.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or (Organisational) Psychology or similar (focus on Human Resources is a plus).
- Excellent Business English skills a must!
- Strong knowledge in sourcing, and keen eye for spotting talent in the market!
- International work experience in end to end recruitment is preferred.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems, social media networking.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong interest in our product and vision.
What We Offer
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- A furry friend: Jamie the People team dog!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and we are a bunch of foodies!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Please identify in your application your earliest start date.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.