We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Up-skill** our team**
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to manage, support and develop our international team of Customer Service Trainers and Quality Coaches .
- Your goal will be to bring up our customer service resolution rate and customer satisfaction through improving the training and coaching that we deliver across our Customer Service department.
- Whether it is working frontline with our agents, or helping our existing team of trainers to deliver a better service to our team, you will be involved in driving our development forward.
Improve our operation
- You will be working to ensure our training across all mediums is improved from E-Learning and offline training to trainer experience.
- Working in a hands on role, you will pick up and drive the complete training experience so that we deliver an environment in which our staff can consistently improve.
- This is an exciting growth environment, so your entrepreneurial spirit will see you flourish in a business where you can make a tangible impact on our success.
- You will be responsible for our on-boarding and training program for all new hires, as well as overseeing the training of our existing 100 plus CS Specialists.
Monitor our performance
- As Training Manager you will monitor and evaluate team performance based on KPIs and guide your team in the right direction as a mentor and leader.
- You will also report on the team’s performance to the business leadership, working closely with the Head of Customer Service to make strategic decisions based on our operational KPIs.
- This relationship with the leadership team to align training and coaching strategies with overall department and company goals and drive best-in-class Customer Service.
- This is a role where you can have a tangible impact on the way we shape and develop our employees.
What you’ll bring along
- You will bring significant experience in a hands on customer service environment and a deep knowledge of key customer service topics.
- A fast paced, customer service center is your natural home and you will thrive in our growth environment. As a customer service professional you are dedicated to the delivery of excellent service – which to you is solution and customer focused.
- You already have experience managing a team, combined with a strong passion for teaching and developing others and helping them flourish.
- As an experienced and senior people manager, you will have no qualms leading and developing a wider team of trainers and you are consistently able to improve their performance and support their learning.
- Ideally you have already worked in a tech environment, and understand the challenges and opportunities of scaling and developing a customer service department.
- Lastly, you will be working across the business dealing with multiple stakeholders so your exceptional stakeholder management skills and stress resilient nature will come to the fore.
What we hope you have
- 3-5 years of experience in Training & Coaching.
- Passion for Banking/Fintech environment.
- Experience in managing and training outsourcing partners
- German is a plus