We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Banking Operations Manager
Once here you will
- We are looking for an experienced Banking Operations Manager to come in and improve the efficiency of our team. From individual coaching to defining our workflows, you will be the focal point of our banking operations team.
- You will be responsible for controlling your team’s performance, using key data and reports to inform your decisions and planning to cover our upcoming needs.
- Furthermore you will ensure that your team works diligently, and always compliantly.
- Your operational expertise will be crucial in redefining our processes, to allow our team to thrive in the most efficient environment possible.
- Your work with the team, will not just be operational. You will also be an outstanding people manager capable of guiding and developing your team - working closely with our coaches to ensure continual improvement.
- This is a crucial role not just within the Banking Operations team, but also within the wider business and therefore you must have exceptional stakeholder management skills. If operational improvement, personal development and the opportunity to grow with a fast moving company inspires you, then apply below.
What you’ll bring along
- You are an experienced professional, with considerable experience in a retail banking environment (ideally in customer operations) and a proven track record in operational excellence or process automation.
- The customer is always at the forefront of your mind, and your entrepreneurial spirit will help us deliver a best in class operations service. As well as this you will also have expert knowledge in some of the following key banking processes (Dunning/Payment Investigation/ Chargebacks/AML/ Verification) and the drive to improve your knowledge around the rest.
- As comfortable in a team as working alone, you will be confident conversing with stakeholders across the business - even in the most high pressure situations.
- You will have successfully completed a banking apprenticeship or hold a university degree in business studies (with major in Banking & Finance) or a related field.
- Lastly, you are fluent in both English and German.
What we hope you have
- You have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- Experience with CRM and issue tracking tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.