We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
As part of the Employee Experience Team, the People Support Team, more traditionally known as HR, plays a key role in our employee's career; from the moment that they sign their contract, right through to the moment they leave for new challenges. Throughout this time, we have many opportunities to interact and support the people at N26 which means that no two days are ever really the same and the influence of our work is both instant and long lasting in its impact.
- This senior position will play a key role with people and HR topics as we continue to grow the organisation in existing and new territories.
- You will play a key role for employees during their employee journey and act as an escalation level for the people support team on all complex employee relations related matters.
- Provide continuous feedback loops for implementing procedures and new ways of working to improve quality and efficiency in how we work.
- Support and guide the team when required on payroll, onboarding/offboarding, support tickets, contracts and other HR related tasks and projects.
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting to deliver accurate and timely updates of new hire onboarding progress.
- Lead projects as assigned, contributing towards better supporting employees, the organisation and our own programs and processes.
- Ensure compliance of procedures and guidelines in line with the Bank’s requirements.
- You’re already seen as somebody with a strong command of HR best practices, compliance, employment law and industry trends.
- Do you already act as, or have ambitions to become, a mentor for more junior people in your team? We’ll provide you with these opportunities from day one.
- We deal with people on a daily basis which means you’ll need to have active listening skills and a high degree of empathy.
- You have excellent decision making skills and a strong bias towards action.
- As this role will touch on many aspects of German labour law, you’ll need to speak (and write) native level German. Our business language is English.
What you can expect
N26 is not your average company. It’s an environment where things move quickly and you can expect to be challenged almost every day. With this comes the opportunity to grow and develop in your career which we will support you with each step of the way.