N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others.
Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17
European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- Responsible for all Italian related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out Italian Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis
- Implementation and improvement of local characteristics
- Handling relationship with Italian regulatory authorities
- Suspicious transactions reporting to Italian authorities and response to external informations requests
- Operative AML tasks with relation to Italian customers, e.g. ongoing transaction monitoring within our EDP-scoring system,
- Handling of data security and consumer protection requests from Italian authorities/customers and responsible contact person
2-4 years of experience in Italian Compliance/AML
You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work
You have a fluent command of English and Italian
A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company complete your profile
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.