We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Responsible for all Italian related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out Italian Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis
- Implementation and improvement of local characteristics
- Handling relationship with Italian regulatory authorities
- Suspicious transactions reporting to Italian authorities and response to external informations requests
- Operative AML tasks with relation to Italian customers, e.g. ongoing transaction monitoring within our EDP-scoring system,
- Handling of data security and consumer protection requests from Italian authorities/customers and responsible contact person
What you will bring along
2-4 years of experience in Italian Compliance/AML
You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work
You have a fluent command of English and Italian
A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company complete your profile
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.