We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for all Italian related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out Italian Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis.
- Implement and improve local characteristics.
- Manage the relationship with Italian regulatory authorities.
- Report all suspicious transactions to Italian authorities and respond to external information requests.
- Operate AML tasks with relation to Italian customers, e.g. ongoing transaction monitoring within our EDP-scoring system.
- Manage data security and consumer protection requests from Italian authorities/customers and be the responsible contact person.
What you will bring along
2-4 years of experience on Italian Compliance/AML.
You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work.
You are fluent in English and Italian language.
You have a hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company.
What we offer
- Chose between working at our office in Berlin-Mitte or in Milan, Italy.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team.
- Individual Professional Development Budget.
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- A stack of the most modern technologies.
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine.
- We recently celebrated our second banking license anniversary.
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.