We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and positioning of the N26 brand and product in Germany (DE) and Austria (AT), two of our core markets in Europe.
- Define and execute the local marketing strategy from a communications, brand and viral marketing perspective.
- Collaboratively, with our Marketing and Design teams, create and localize brand and performance campaigns for the DE and AT markets.
- Define the tone of voice across all touchpoints with our German and Austrian customers.
- Oversee and execute on our social media as well as content strategy for the DE and AT markets.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of campaigns that have been executed.
- You will work closely with both the Global Marketing Team and our DE/AT Team.
What you will bring along?
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, from a respected university. Bachelor’s Degree also accepted depending on work experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience in various creative marketing or copywriting roles, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company.
- You are bursting with creative ideas yet also have the organization and planning skills to map a careful roadmap to execute them well.
- You are passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself - perhaps your own blog, for example. You love to write, whether it’s creating new copy from the ground up.
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have a good understanding of the different KPIs to evaluate campaigns as well as an at least basic understanding of Google analytics tools.
- Fluency in German and English is a must!
What we Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.