We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Develop software using Java 8 with Spring Boot and Kotlin.
- Be able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Continuously improve your skills by taking the initiative to learn and share your knowledge with others.
- Within cross-functional teams you collaborate towards building scalable products.
What you will bring along
- You have experience developing software in Java 8 related technologies.
- You are familiar with the concept of microservice architecture.
- You are known as a person who does not shy away from a tough problem.
- Because you know technology keeps evolving, you stay up to date with the current trends in software design.
- We are an international company and therefore English professional proficiency is a must.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Working with engaged, smart engineers
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.