We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Together with your cross-functional team you work to evolve the product powered by a microservice architecture mainly written in Java 8 and Kotlin, using Spring Boot
- Collaborate closely with your Tech Lead on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Mentor junior members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD.
What you’ll bring along
- You have significant experience in developing software using Java 8 and Spring Boot in large-scale production systems.
- You have a sound understanding of microservice architecture.
- You are a person who loves to share your knowledge & learnings with the team.
- The ability to break down a complex problem into more manageable chunks.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Working with engaged, smart engineers
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.