We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Own the global marketing content strategy and calendar for N26, creating best practice toolkits and guidelines for a combination of global and localized execution
- Define, evangelize, and drive adherence to a clear communication standard/ tone of voice across all channels and customer touch points
- Strategize, project manage, and execute outstanding content supported by video production, graphic design and great copywriting
- Social media and content marketing: lead these teams to create compelling visual and copy-focused content to drive organic growth and position N26 as a leading financial resource
- Define, generate, and promote relevant content that extends N26’s positioning beyond finance to become a relevant tech/lifestyle brand for the smartphone generation
- Content oversight for website, newsletters, blog, and all company collateral, working with communication managers for each supported N26 language
- Support performance marketers with compelling copy and positioning to improve our performance marketing initiatives, particularly via the development of smart landing pages managed on our content management system
- Idea capture: support workflows to expand great content ideas that originate in a non-English language, to globalize them and localize when appropriate
- Localization: Ensure best practices and smooth workflow for translations/localization into our 5 supported languages. Define quality control for compelling, consistent, on-brand copy in each supported language.
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- 7+ years of progressive marketing/creative/content responsibility, ideally including a mixture of time in agencies and in B2C client positions.
- You’re a creative storyteller, bursting with ideas and creativity and with the ability to amplify your ideas using an appropriate channel mix
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and strategies.
- Good technical aptitude including basic web principles, ideally with direct experience using a sophisticated multi-language/ multi-country content management system
- Creative mindset, a big thinker, with a propensity for strong tactical execution.
- Fluency in English plus strong command of any other core N26 language (French, Italian, German, Spanish) would be a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.