We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- You are in charge of sourcing and managing contracts and helping with contract negotiations with our current and future suppliers in all areas from office supplies, to software licenses, and online tools
- You collaborate with key stakeholders within the company in developing sourcing strategies to constantly optimize our purchasing processes and drive cost reductions
- You strategically manage our supply chain including all vendors and partners and develop effective relationships with them to effectively support the operations of a fast growing company
- You provide valuable input into the business planning and budgeting process
- You pay careful attention to and implement global compliance guidelines, mitigate potential contractual risks and are the primary responsible for vendor audits
- You hold a university degree (Master’s equivalent) in Economics, Supply Chain Management or any other related field and are distinguished by a quick learning ability and a structured way of thinking
- Several years of experience in procurement or supply chain departments within a professional structure
- You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work
- You have a solid understanding of contractual law
- You have very good commercial and negotiating skills and know supply chain processes
- You have a fluent command of English and German as well as international experience
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company complete your profile
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.