We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will?
- Support strategic projects working directly with C-level and Head of Customer Service
- Run data analysis in customer operations
- Develop and drive cutting-edge customer operations projects, e.g. machine learning driven chatbots, digital authentication, rapid process automation
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
What you'll bring along?
- You will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have ideally Jira/Confluence and SQL experience
- You are interested in startups and want to understand the banking/FinTech business
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have ideally already gained first experience in a startup or customer service
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- You have good communication skills and like to work in and as a team
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile (German is a Plus)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Paid internship
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.