N26 Black Membership
All existing N26 features plus:
- Matte black Mastercard
- Insurance coverage for trips abroad
- Mobile phone theft coverage
- Extended warranty of up to one additional year for qualified purchases
- Fee-free foreign currency ATM withdrawals
- Monthly cost: €5,90
- Among others, reimbursement for doctor and hospital expenses in case of an acute medical emergency while you’re abroad.
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred during a flight delay longer than 4 hours.
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred if your checked luggage arrives at least 6 hours late.
- Reimbursement for a stolen mobile phone that was purchased with your N26 Black account.
- Reimbursement for stolen cash if you get mugged up to 4 hours after withdrawing with your N26 Black card.
- See all your insurance benefits in the Insurance General Terms and Conditions.
Exclusive first printing with the new N26 logo with your card number on the back for extra privacy.
Whole Account Coverage
Coverage applies to both direct card purchases and all payment methods associated with your N26 Black account. If you buy an espresso machine and pay by invoice or bank transfer, you’re covered. If you buy your airline tickets with PayPal linked to your N26 account, you’re covered.
Already an N26 user?
Upgrade to N26 Black by swiping to the black card in Card Settings in the Control Center of your N26 app.Open App
Most asked questions
- Does the N26 Black Mastercard have NFC functionality?
Yes - the N26 Black Mastercard includes NFC functionality for contactless payments up to €25 without having to enter a PIN. Purchases over €25 need to be confirmed by PIN. No compromising data is submitted during the payment process - only the card number and the card’s expiration date.
- Is the N26 Black Mastercard a debit card or credit card?
The N26 Black Mastercard is a debit card, which means all transactions occur in realtime and are directly debited to your N26 bank account. It is not a credit card that comes with a monthly bill.
- How do I start a claim?
Start a claim by going to N26 Black in the Control Center of the N26 app. Collect all the necessary documents for each type of claim, as instructed, and contact Allianz Global Assistance Europe, who will be handling your claim. In case of an emergency, you also have the option of placing a call directly to Allianz.
You can see all the information you need to start a claim or call Allianz Global Assistance Europe in case of an emergency in the N26 app. N26 Black features comprehensive insurance coverage from Allianz Global Assistance Europe (trade name of AWP P & C S.A. - Dutch branch),one of Europe’s most trusted insurance companies.
Mastercard offers a range of complimentary privileges as part of your N26 Black World Elite card status. Every N26 Black card holder is automatically entitled to enjoy these benefits, tailored to the needs of frequent travelers and globe-trotters.
If you’re planning your next trip, also make sure to check out the Mastercard Priceless Cities® for exclusive events and recommendations. You only need your Mastercard to discover the most beautiful cities in the world, and your new experiences can begin.